At Glacier, we’re here to provide you with prompt reliable claims service to get you back on the road quickly.
Need to report a claim?
To report a claim, please call 800-394-2423 and one of our claims representatives will help you.
Have damage to your vehicle?
When reporting your claim, please let the claims representative know you have photos of the damage. The photos can be sent to [email protected]. Please include your claim or policy number in the subject line of the email.
If You Are in An Accident:
- Stop immediately, but do not block traffic. Remain at the scene of the accident.
- Call 911 immediately if you or anyone at the scene is injured.
- Call a Law Enforcement Officer to come to the accident scene and make a report. If an officer cannot come to the accident, go to the nearest law enforcement station to file a counter report. Always cooperate with law enforcement officers – they are working in your best interest to document exactly what happened.
- Protect yourself by filing a report even if the other party leaves the scene or fails to report the accident. Penalties for “hit-and-run” accidents are quite severe in some states.
- Do not discuss the accident facts with anyone except the officer or Glacier Auto Insurance. People sometimes are so “shaken-up” by an accident that we give information that is inaccurate or can be twisted by others for their own best interest.
- Record the names of all witnesses, if any. They can be very important in determining fault, and will help us to best determine your coverage. Make certain to do this before leaving the scene of the accident, then provide the information to your Glacier Auto Insurance Claims Representative.
- Promptly report any accident to Glacier Auto Insurance at 800-394-2423 as quickly as possible, so an investigation can be started.